Powered By Blogger

Link Back To Me By Using This Logo On Your Blog Or Website

Link Back To Me By Using This Logo On Your Blog Or Website

ESPN Ohio State Widget

This Week's Schedule of Games

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Game 1: Youngstown State


Welcome to the 2008 Buckeye football season.

At least that was the message the Youngstown State Fighting Penguins and the rest of the country received Aug. 30.

I had the pleasure of attending this game with about 105,000 of my closest friends. Consequently, I’m giving you my analysis of the game as it happened.

I will be giving my stream of thoughts for every game in 2008. So, Buckeye fans near and far should hope my thoughts remaining positive for all 12 games.

Today, we will focus in on the season opener against Youngstown State.

No comments:

Drive! Drive! On Down The Field

Tracking the 2008 Ohio State Buckeyes Football Season