Powered By Blogger

Link Back To Me By Using This Logo On Your Blog Or Website

Link Back To Me By Using This Logo On Your Blog Or Website

ESPN Ohio State Widget

This Week's Schedule of Games

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

In A Perfect World...

Here's how I think the scenario will play out now that I've seen more games:


National Championship: Oklahoma vs. Florida (even though I really want to pick Alabama here).

Rose Bowl: It's obviously going to be State Penn vs. USC.

Orange Bowl: Virginia Tech vs. Cincy (should be Boise vs. Texas Tech).

Fiesta Bowl: Texas vs. Utah.

Sugar Bowl: Alabama vs. Ohio State (I wish I could say I feel bad for Boise, but I don't and there isn't a genie in the vicinity).

The Orange Bowl is going to be awful. Don't even give it the ratings and subsequent cash by watching the total disgrace to the game of football that it will ultimately be.

Here's how the BCS bowls would look if I had my way and could make the picks:

National Championship: Texas vs. Florida (Texas would've played in the Big 12 Championship)

Rose Bowl: (Same as above).

Orange Bowl: Boise State vs. Utah (and you know you want to see this one to see who is the better of the two unbeaten non-BCS teams).

Fiesta Bowl: Ohio State vs. Oklahoma (although, I think Ohio State matches up well with 'Bama).

Sugar Bowl: Alabama vs. Texas Tech.

Also, is it just me, or does 'Bama remind you of the 2002 Ohio State Buckeyes? A solid team that does enough to win. That rings a bell.


Creative Commons License
Across The Field by Justin Hearn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at drivedriveondownthefield.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://drivedriveondownthefield.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Drive! Drive! On Down The Field

Tracking the 2008 Ohio State Buckeyes Football Season