Powered By Blogger

Link Back To Me By Using This Logo On Your Blog Or Website

Link Back To Me By Using This Logo On Your Blog Or Website

ESPN Ohio State Widget

This Week's Schedule of Games

Monday, October 20, 2008

Video of the Week (New Site Feature)

I'm kicking off a new tradtion here on Across The Field--posting an Ohio State Video of the Week.

I hope you enjoy this new feature because it may bring back some great memories for you.

The inaugural video takes us back to the 2002 championship season when Chris Gamble came up with some magic against this week's opponent, Penn State. I attended this game, and I believe this was the loudest I have ever heard the Ohio Stadium crowd. Here is this week's featured video:

No comments:

Drive! Drive! On Down The Field

Tracking the 2008 Ohio State Buckeyes Football Season